1. Minnesota or Michigan? Don’t get confused, print out your road trip directions beforehand. Also, get a head start on getting to know the Sherwood Forest by heading on over to Electric Forest’s Website and print out the 2012 Festival Map!
2. “Basshead” Lamp- Yes, this festival takes place in a forest so it’s quite dark in some places. Bring your own headlamp so that you can navigate around at late night hours.
3. Save the 12th Planet! Purchase Rechargeable Glow Toys! Be Green, Be Sustainable. Glow sticks are fun but what are better are glow toys that can be used over and over and do not harm the environment!
4. Take a photo of EOTO! Don’t forget your cameras! This festival is going to be one for the books and you definitely want to snap shots of you and your friends all weekend long! Charge your batteries and get ready for a great weekend!
5. Campsite Conspirators! Bring your favorite tapestries, hammocks, car paint, lanterns, etc. Make your camp stand out and you could even win! Be sure to put your campsite into the running for the grand prize by making a FB event for your crew, and posting it to the Electric Forest wall. This way they can scope you out and make sure to stop by at the festival to take a look! Deadline is this Sunday, June 24th, so don’t miss out!
6. SPF9, STS9? Make sure you soak up the sunscreen during the day so at night you can enjoy all of the shows. We recommend at least 30 SPF every hour to ensure sun safety!
7. Get String Cheesy with it! Make your personal festival rage stick so you can find your friends in the crowd! Add to the festival experience by holding up a crazy combination of glowing balloons, stuffed animals, and whatever else you can come up with!
8. Big Gigantic Water Park! Bring your bathing suit to take advantage of all of the wet opportunities at EFF. Did you know about the 60,000 square foot indoors Gold Rush Waterpark that is located in the JJ Ranch. It’s only $20 for admission so if you’d like to cool off definitely check that out! Also, you can hop in the Big Wildcat Lake on site for a break from the heat.
9. Don’t let the weather get you Zed’s Dead! Be sure to bring at least one jacket and one poncho! You don’t want to be cold or wet during the festival so make sure you are prepared!
10. A Zoogma might be a perishable item! All attendees who donate 20 non-perishable food items will be given a limited edition Electric Forest Conscious Alliance poster! Don’t miss out on this great change to help out the community!